Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer holiday

Ahh, the bright break of summer holiday in Hovd. Although Krista has continued some schoolwork and gardening, she has also found some time to relax in the dependable sunshine of western Mongolia and enjoy our front lawn. It may not be much, but it is enough for toes and the upkeep isn't too tough!














We missed the 4th of July this year - fireworks and roasting marshmallows down by the river - but grandma Adiad brought a nice goathead over for roasting! The boys joined in with a couple of legs, hoofs and all, and quite enjoyed themselves! Not so good on hershey's and graham crackers, however...

1 comment:

Lee Reno said...

I'll be coming to Hovd late Oct. for almost 2 weeks. Is there anything I could bring to you. I don't have a lot of space as I'm leading a team of 14, but I'd try to accommodate a need or even a desire. I attend Fairhaven church in Centerville , Ohio. Lee Reno renolc@aol.com