Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy B-Day x 3

Happy Birthday to Eden and Saiah! 3 and 5, we can't believe it... and Zeke turns 8 in a week or so! We kept our parties small and simple (of course I had a leadership training all that weekend!). Eden got a chocolate cake (American) and Saiah got this frosting bonanza right here in Darhan. Thankfully the weather has been great so they have played outside LOTS! Their favorite toy is the shovel and so far we have a nice big pit right in the middle of garden. We're just happy to have them outside!

2 comments:

thelains said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

thelains said...

So, I'm sitting here in my PJ's drinking tea and reading friend's blogs on google reader, my new favorite thing! Instead of reading the news in the newspaper every day(BORING!) I get to read news about my favorite friends!!! The pictures are much better too. Thank you for blogging! I love to hear about your happenings so I can be praying for you! May you be so blessed!
-Krista Lain
PS Lots of feb and march birthdays with us too!!! Larry-Feb8 Eli Mar22, krista-Mar24 (Averi is the only oddball-Dec29 but she gets to celebrate during the Christmas season!)