Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Preschool Days

Thanks to good snow this year this is what our school bus has looked like for Edie. On this day I made the mistake of thinking that it would be just as easy to pull Saiah down to the school and then back with Edie, as without Saiah.

Now that the first of the year has come and gone the Hepatitis that was a worry in Saiah's class is gone and he is back at Mongolian preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This gives me much needed time to do other jobs without kids. Yesterday was his first day back and he came out telling me how it was his "best day at preschool ever". Then he continued to tell me how he pested his teacher during the entire time he was to be sleeping. Not a surprise but, I have true sympathy since he does that to me the other three days of the week.

They are both doing well with preschool and Edie even taught me a new word in Mongolian this week, I just wish I could remember what it was!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That looks SO cold!

I finally found you blog again when you sent out this update.