Sunday, March 12, 2006

Big world, small world

It's a big wacky world where I can snorkel on a beach in Thailand (and burn to a crisp) and my family back in Mongolia gets 3 inches of snow...and that's just Asia! It was a good conference where I had the chance to see how many areas of the Alliance Church work (missions, education, U.S. districts, national office, etc.)...there are sure a lot of neat people doing a lot of neat things for God! It was especially nice to spend time with other "wholistic" workers to hear about their community projects and clarify our ministry goals together. On top of all that was the great Thai food and tropical fruit...but, to be honest, I've been ready to be home for several days already. I miss Mongolia and I really miss my family...I'm pretty sure they feel the same way.

No comments: