Thursday, March 02, 2006

No place like Home

I am on my way to Thailand for a C&MA leadership conference. I stayed in a beautiful Hyatt hotel, but I can't help but miss my home and family. Who wouldn't want to live in a place like this? You might scold me for leaving my family on the frozen tundra while I relax on a beach resort, as well you should...but I left them with a full tank of drinking water and 10 bags of coal! I tell ya, beaches are nice but there's no place like home. And I like a home that makes me feel like I am a man and that God is truly amazing.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Wow...I so appreciate have this window into your world and the time it must take for you to keep us "in your world". Thank You!

I know that in "Mosaic" Shepherding Group your sister talked with us about the "produce project" (just made up that title) and we did gather seeds to send your way. I think that Susan White is helping us with this.

thank you for helping me to see that "familiar environs" are not about a specific place in the US or Oregon...but it is where our hearts are. I have such a narrow vision of where I could live and serve...you are challenging me. Thank you